USING STYLE JUKEBOX MANAGER FOR MAC
On any Mac running OS X Yosemite or later:
1. Download and install Style Jukebox Manager for Mac
2. Select your music folders
3. Follow-up the on-screen instructions
For more instructions on the Manager for Mac, click here.
USING THE WEB PLAYER
You can use the Web Player, to easily upload up to 100 songs.
On any Mac, Linux or Windows:
1. Go to Style Jukebox Web Player using the latest Safari / Chrome / Firefox
2. In the bottom-left corner choose Add music
3. Select the files you want to add
All you have to do is:
1. Download and install Style Jukebox for Windows
2. Click on the Add Music button
3. Choose Add file or Add folder
4. Select the files you want to add
Style Jukebox will do the rest. Your songs will start uploading immediately in the background and will appear on all your connected devices.
Style Jukebox will continue to upload your music in the background with minimum used resources even when you close it. An icon will appear in the taskbar / system tray that indicates the progress of the sync.
Managing your library every time you get a new song can be a headache. By enabling 'Folder watch' and adding all your music folders to it, Style Jukebox will automatically look for changes and will reflect them in your library each time you add or remove songs.
Folder watch can be found in Settings, in the Library tab.
Your songs are uploaded as is, and upload time varies depending on the amounts uploaded and your local network speed.
All your music files remain untouched and are your property.