Style Jukebox supports the following audio formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, AIFF, WAV, APE, FLAC and M4A-ALAC, up to 24bit/192kHz /7.1 surround audio files.
Every file uploaded can have up to 1GB in size.
- Your songs are uploaded as is and upload time varies depending on the amounts uploaded and local network speeds.
- All your music files remain untouched.
- All files are uploaded, streamed and downloaded at their maximum sound quality (including FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, APE and WAV files), on all your devices.
- If your device doesn't support a specific format, the song is converted on-the-fly to the highest quality compatible format.
- On Style Jukebox for mobile you can choose to save cellular bandwidth by streaming at a lower audio quality (96kbps or 320kbps), but HiFi quality is still available.